For Crying Out Loud Dammit

"I Rant, Therfore I Am." A glimpse at life's small annoyances that really bug the daylights out of me. (Maybe you too)?

Thursday, March 8

Blah...

Nothing to be annoyed with. That in itself is annoying. I had something...yesterday...I think. I can't remember. It's gray, cloudy and dreary outside. Winter has been too long. Where is the spring sun and warm breeze? I do have plants beginning to bud and bloom. Daffodils are blossoming yellow and I saw a tulip popping up yesterday.

I've read other peoples posts. Anxious moods are afoot. Cabin fever, I agree. I want to get out and ride my motorcycle in some warm 70 degree weather, but none yet. I am annoyed that I can't find a new helmet. So many styles and brands but none sing to me. The one that does is like $500! Crazy!!! It's made by Roof and the style is Boxer. Google it and check it out. Peace out, ya'll.

3 Comments:

At March 10, 2007 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Logophile said...

That is a pretty cool helmet.
You know, you should ask your talented, sexy and accomodating wife to teach you how to do links, it would increase the likelihood people are going to see what you want to show them.
Just a thought
:D

 
At March 12, 2007 at 5:08 AM , Blogger lime said...

ooooh, i want a motorcycle ride on a 70 degree day! take me, take me!

 
At March 17, 2007 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Jacob said...

Hey, for five hundred bucks you at least get a cool shield thingy and a ton of cranial protection. For $575 all I get is a couple ear muffs, a microphone and a speaker jack for the music. Sheesh. Count your blessings. I think you're getting the better of the deals.

I wish my computer would let me do links. It doesn't.

Ride safe, Bru-thuh.

Eese. Pout.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home