For Crying Out Loud Dammit

"I Rant, Therfore I Am." A glimpse at life's small annoyances that really bug the daylights out of me. (Maybe you too)?

Friday, September 28

For Crying Out Loud...Where Did Summer Go?!

Dang! It's been awhile. I'll be surprised if any of you out there even stop by anymore. Well, I feel like there was no summer despite the fact several motorcycle trips (weekend and week long) occured and I got some fishing in. (Salmon season is in full swing right now. Caught two so far. Mmmm, mmm, mmmm....tasty)!

So, I've been busy to with my business. Started a store offering motorcycle gear for kids. Street style gear; not MX. It's a niche market but a growing one. I go to motorcycle rallies and set up a booth. Sell things like leather jackets, waterproof pants, etc. All constructed with the notion that they'll be worn by kids riding with a grown-up on the highways. (That means they're designed for function over fashion; although they are fashionable)! I have given a jacket to each of the little Rusty's and in exchange I get to shamelessly exploit their cuteness in advertising. They're cool with it.

Peace out and enjoy fall!

4 Comments:

At September 29, 2007 at 7:10 AM , Blogger lime said...

it lives.....

well dude, you had more of a summer the house of lime did...one day trip to gettysburg, sigh...

 
At October 18, 2007 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Nessa said...

I can't believe you'd rather live than post.

 
At November 11, 2007 at 7:15 PM , Blogger S said...

Little Rustys? OHHHH That is sooo cute I cant even stand it...I like it better than Things One and Two

Little Rusty One!
Little Rusty Two!

 
At April 24, 2008 at 11:31 AM , Blogger DaMasta said...

Dang! and you gave me heck for never updating. gah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home