For Crying Out Loud Dammit

"I Rant, Therfore I Am." A glimpse at life's small annoyances that really bug the daylights out of me. (Maybe you too)?

Friday, May 18

The Dam Tour!

Weekend Man Trip planned! So, there is this event called the Dam Tour. It's where motorcyclists sign up and are given a list of 20 dams (8 in WA; 8 in OR; and 4 others elsewhere). The object is to ride to as many or all as you can by Sep 30th. {For more info, check out www.damtour.com} Anyway, there is one in Montana that still has yet to be visited this year. I decided I was going to be the first one. A couple buddies from work wanted to go along.

Objective: Tiber Dam, in Chester, MT
Plan: Ride 1500 miles round trip in 2.5 days.
Mode of Transport: (1) 2003 HD Sportster; (1) 2006 Yamaha V-Star Custom 1100; (1) 2004 Yamaha Road Star.

Have any of you seen the movie "Wild Hogs?" Funny stuff. I think (hope) our adventure will be slightly tamer but who knows. I'll post pics next week when I return.

Have a great weekend y'all!!

3 Comments:

At May 19, 2007 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Angel said...

which one are you...Martin Lawrence or John travolta?

 
At May 19, 2007 at 12:16 PM , Blogger lime said...

beth, maybe he is william h macy ;)

i enjoyed the movie. hope you enjoy the tour.

 
At May 21, 2007 at 8:23 PM , Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Safe travels!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home