For Crying Out Loud Dammit

"I Rant, Therfore I Am." A glimpse at life's small annoyances that really bug the daylights out of me. (Maybe you too)?

Wednesday, May 9

Love That Sun

Ah, this week in the NW has started beautifully. Sunny days and warm temps. When I got off the bus yesterday morning, the air was already warming and filled with the sun's rays. Looking east, the sky was clear while out to the west, over the Sound, a light mist of fog hung but soon would be gone. The smell of ocean was in the air and it caused me to pause and inhale deeply. This is definately too nice of a day to work. Lunch and a late afternoon break found myself and a few colleagues walking the city. It was so nice to be out. Today seems to be shaping up the same. May it last through the weekend.

Now for the sadly amusing: Is there an "I Hate Paris & Her Mom" club? If so, I want to join. Also, I read that 900 fans had signed a petition to submit to Gov. Schwartzenegger requesting a pardon for her. Their reason was something like her life of glamour brings meaning to our otherwise mundane lives. HOW PATHETIC!!! If your life is so miserable that you have to rely on Paris Hilton for joy it might be better if you hung yourself. C'mon! Get up and live NOT live through someone else!

My suggestion, in response to the "Petition to Pardon Paris," is that all the sane and normal people in the country who belive that the law pertains to ALL and that her punishment is JUST, should send an email to the Governor's office declaring in the subj. line: SEND HER TO JAIL! SUPPORT THE JUDGE! THE LAW ISN'T A JOKE!

I'll be sending mine. How 'bout you? Pass the word. Let's see if we can get 10,000 willing to send her to jail.

Here's the addy: http://www.govmail.ca.gov/

4 Comments:

At May 9, 2007 at 11:17 AM , Blogger lime said...

unf***ingbelieveable.....

 
At May 9, 2007 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Rusty Nails said...

The sun or the idiots who like Paris?

 
At May 10, 2007 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Angel said...

ahhhh, yes, I will join, sign, give away my first born...just to see her go to jail!

 
At May 11, 2007 at 9:00 PM , Blogger robkroese said...

I would support a pardon based on the fact that she's not mentally competent to stand trial.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home