For Crying Out Loud Dammit

"I Rant, Therfore I Am." A glimpse at life's small annoyances that really bug the daylights out of me. (Maybe you too)?

Friday, April 13

Oh, TGIF...I Think

First, a question: Should one be less annoyed with a driver who is travelling 35mph in a 50mph zone on a narrow two lane road with limited to no passing zones because they have a handicap tag on their automobile?

Oh TGIF! I don't think I've really been at home all week and can hardly remember what happened on any particular day. Ever had weeks like this?! Sure you have. Tomorrow, though, that much coveted day to sleep in and putter around the house & yard doing projects that I enjoy will be interrupted with 2 baseball games, a family get together (which I'm ditichin') and have to scramble to complete two pinewood derby cars that could've been completed already if only the little b**tards who they are for would have cooperated. Oh, and I have to put the new backrest on my honey's motorcycle. WHEW! I'm tired already and I haven't even started. Plus, there's the flower bed I have to add soil and mulch to as well as the flowers themselves.

But, doing those things are enjoyable to me so it's not going to be horrible. Getting out of bed early enough to get it all accomplished is going to be horrible!

As for the answer to the question (at least my answer): NO! I don't care who you are. GET THE "F" OFF THE ROAD IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE SPEED LIMIT! YOU'RE A HAZARD!!! (Just 'cause a person's handicapped shouldn't matter. In fact, to me it matters less. It's not like the roadways have their own specailly approved ADA lanes. If you've been deemed able to drive then DRIVE dammit)!

4 Comments:

At April 13, 2007 at 12:16 PM , Blogger lime said...

i take issue with only one part of this.....in referring to the progeny as lil b***ards it seems you are casting apsersions upon the character of your dear wife.

re" the drivers yes....don't be an impediment to others.

 
At April 14, 2007 at 4:41 PM , Blogger DaMasta said...

if anything, the driver would pose MORE of a hazzard to being on the road that he's worth! am i right!!

i got up (surprisingly) early this morning and accomplished more than i actually thought i could do. praise the gym gods for giving me the energy! you can do it, rusty!

 
At April 15, 2007 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Angel said...

look, I can't stand it when someone actually GOES the speed limit....55 is just too slow! speed it up damn it!!

 
At April 15, 2007 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Rusty Nails said...

Lime - it's figurative not literal.

Damasta - You go Girl! Work out. I slept in.

Beth - I hear ya! "I can't drive Fifty Five!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home