For Crying Out Loud Dammit

"I Rant, Therfore I Am." A glimpse at life's small annoyances that really bug the daylights out of me. (Maybe you too)?

Monday, May 7

Stupid Startlets v.2

So Paris Hilton is plastered all over the news again. What is wrong with our country that the people who make it up continue to feed the egos & arrongance of the rich & famous? Her latest declaration: "My sentence is cruel." Cruel?! Cruel?! What f'ing delusional world does she live in? Obviously a good and literal one.

I applaud that Judge for being firm and not caving into her status. I hope now the court remains firm and backs the Judge and forces her to carry out her sentence...in the real county jail and not some toned down, fluffed up version of a jail. I hope she has a hygiene impaired, overweight bull dike cellmate with a lazy eye and unshaven armpits. I hope this cellmate takes a real "liking" to Miss Hilton.

It disgusts me that someone with so much, so priveleged and pampered is so aloof and ignorant and blind to the real world. Seeing her and seeing the news media hype her up also disgusts me because our nation's brave are dying and being maimed in a far off land.

Sometimes, I am so ashamed to be an American. Our newspapers, our media and a good portion of our population are so taken by celebrities and their fantasy lifestyles that they insulate themselves and remain oblivious to the atrocities of the world.

Oh how I love our service men & women. Brave, obedient and loyal...all so some little rich tart can complain that her violation of the law (that WE are all expected to obey as well) can call 45 days in a cell "cruel."

Hmmm, I think the Judge should sentence her to a one year tour of duty with the Army. WITHOUT her publicist, manager, staff, etc. Hey, Paris, go get your ass shot off in Afghanistan if county jail is too cruel for you.

4 Comments:

At May 7, 2007 at 6:30 PM , Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I just hope she doesn't use this opportunity to write a memoir about the experience.

Also wonder if she is packing her thongs for the trip or plans on going el commando in prison. And, I also hope she gets a little sumtin' sumtin' she may not necessarily want in prison. Oh, wait. That is just really, really, really mean of me to say, so pretend I didn't really say that. Even though I did.

 
At May 7, 2007 at 7:01 PM , Blogger lime said...

oh i agree this is indeed a cruel punishment, cruel to the rest of us who know how she REALLY needs to be punished. afghanistan is a god start....

 
At May 8, 2007 at 3:48 AM , Blogger Angel said...

Amen!!! couldn't have said it better myself!

 
At May 8, 2007 at 4:42 PM , Blogger armalicious said...

Well said!! I have so many things to say about this....starlet? Is she a starlet? She doesn't do anything! Except stand and pose for pictures all stupid with her stupid little dog and stupid blonde hair and stupid ugly face!

The Terminator better not grant a pardon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home