For Crying Out Loud Dammit

"I Rant, Therfore I Am." A glimpse at life's small annoyances that really bug the daylights out of me. (Maybe you too)?

Wednesday, May 16

Busy, busy, busy

Wow, a week since I posted. The weather has been nice and that's kept me busy. Between shuttling boys to baseball, practicing baseball, lawn work, etc, etc I just haven't been on the computer.

The past week has seen gorgeous, sunshiny weather here in the Northwest. Yesterday it was 75 degrees! Wooo Hooo...BRING ON SUMMER! I'm ready for it. But, alas, with good weather also comes some things that shouldn't be on display, at least by some. First, here in the Northwest most folks are very pale to the point of being beyond pale and almost transluscent. The ones who aren't are either ethnic or fake & bake. Yet, whenever Mr. Sunshine peeks out a high percentage of NW'ers feel the compulsion to bare almost all. Hey, that's alot of white I tell ya. And, in typical ignorant fashion (as in "Uh, sun...so lovely. Must absorb it's rays") those transluscent beings quickly turn bright pink to red. Mmmm, mmmm toasty. Sunscreen people. Sunscreen.

On another note...I found myself staring at a lovely woman's breasts on this morning's commute to work. I couldn't help myself. She was sitting about the middle of the bus, over the wheel well, so every little imperfection & bump in the road was trasmitted up through her seat. I was fixated, captivated and fascinated by the jouncing and jiggling of her breasts. It kept me completely entertained for almost the whole, one hour ride. "The boobs on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down early in the morning!" I know. It sounds pervy. However, I wasn't like staring as in the Chester the Molester; "heh heh want some candy" sort of way. I was admiring them. Like art. *Sigh* I tell you this much: if I was a woman I would so be a lesbian. I like the boobs. I like the other parts of a woman too. God did a great wonder when he created you all.

BTW, did you hear the one...A man speaks to God and asks; "God why did you make woman beautiful?" God replies, "So you would love her." "But, God, why did you make her smell so lovely?" asks the man. Again, God replies, "So you would love her." Then the man asks; "Why then, God, did you make her so dumb?" "So she would love you!" was God's answer.

My wife's no dummy and yet she still loves me. Yeah!!!

6 Comments:

At May 17, 2007 at 7:52 AM , Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK, this has me CRACKING up. And you soooo know she knew all the men were checking out her ta-tas.

I really liked this post, in a non-perverted artsy way. I try to imagine what kind of background music was playing on the bus ride.

 
At May 17, 2007 at 8:47 AM , Blogger lime said...

lol, she reads yer blog dude, she's gonan send you on the bus with a blindfold, lol.

 
At May 17, 2007 at 9:36 AM , Blogger S said...

What is it Seattle and the perverts on the bus, man?

 
At May 17, 2007 at 9:38 AM , Blogger S said...

*about

 
At May 17, 2007 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Logophile said...

Wow, honey, it means so much to me that you don't regard me as a dummy.
Its heartwarming, really.
Oh, and Lime, it's ok, I know he looks, thankfully he had sunglasses on so he was not a totally obvious perv, errr, um, art appreciator.
Susie, I do not know WHAT the deal is with freaks and buses in Seattle, interesting though, isn't?

 
At May 17, 2007 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Angel said...

LOL!!! Men do like the boobs...and I totally think she KNEW you were looking at her boobs...we always now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home