For Crying Out Loud Dammit

"I Rant, Therfore I Am." A glimpse at life's small annoyances that really bug the daylights out of me. (Maybe you too)?

Friday, June 15

Vacation Complete

Eh, I've been back to work for two days and I HATE it. I so need a job that is a hobby; or a hobby that can be a good paying job.

Vacation was fabulous...6 days of riding, riding, riding. Weather was sketchy at the onset but after cresting the mountain, it opened up to clear skies and warm temps. Perfect!



That's it for now. Just a taste...more to come. But, it's late now and I want to watch a movie with the wifey!

3 Comments:

At June 16, 2007 at 7:27 PM , Blogger lime said...

glad to hear it was a good time had by all.

 
At June 17, 2007 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Angel said...

Happy Father's Day!!! Go for a bike ride today!

 
At June 18, 2007 at 6:42 PM , Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I still have $$ left from the Starbucks gift and I tell everyone, "It's from the original Starbucks!"

Glad you had a good trip. Happy Father's Day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home